Photobucket

Welcome to my selling blog. I accept Paypal and US money orders. I ship within 2 business days for cleared payment. Email me at cinnamonstitchedprimitives@yahoo.com to place an order. Make sure to include the item name and your zip code for accurate shipping. I will then send a Paypal invoice. Thank you for stopping by and please come back, as I will be adding new items often.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Updating my blog

I am finally getting around to adding items to my blog. I have a few things going on at the same time so it is taking me alittle longer than planned. But gotta get back to work, hope you stop by again :)

Have a great day and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am following you closely and wish you good luck with your sales. Love, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elana for following :)

    HUGS
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! :)