Photobucket

Welcome to my selling blog. I accept Paypal and US money orders. I ship within 2 business days for cleared payment. Email me at cinnamonstitchedprimitives@yahoo.com to place an order. Make sure to include the item name and your zip code for accurate shipping. I will then send a Paypal invoice. Thank you for stopping by and please come back, as I will be adding new items often.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Annabelle Raggedy is ready for a new home…

 CRAFTAHOLIC CREATIONS Annabelle 7-02-10

SOLD

I am in love with this little cutie! I am going to add her to my new Facebook Storefront :)
where you can purchase her from there for $14.99.
Shipping is within the United States, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for $5.00.

Until Next Time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! :)